Monday, November 29, 2010

Well hello again my dearest friend

Migraines have been still goin on so sorry folks for the interrupted period containing No-words-just-silence. But more problems erupt as this story unrolls! My insomnia is worst! Plus I'm wondering why exactly I have so much ass hair...
*looks down*
...
ehhhem
nevermind that
Let's turn this like awkwardly walking up to your ex whom is your ex because she drove a needle through your penis...
Hey!
Whatsup!?!
How you been?
MY DICK HAS MARKS YOU FUCKING BITCH...

ummm
I'm in a bouncy mood, and haven't slept for the past 3 days! Don't worry folks I'm not on drugs, I beeeee clean, and looking for a job but the sleeplessness seems just as good as being on drugs again I guess :P I'm just happy I'm not narcoleptic again. For a period of time in the third grade I used to just be walkin and fall right asleep... in mid step... happened in basketball a few times. Good times... Good times
back to the dick thing...
It really does have marks

No comments:

Post a Comment